April the giraffe!


With my beautiful giraffe 😊. The weather was so good that day and we had so much fun 😍. Take me back to that weather I am melting here 😆

Sorry it has been a long time since the last post, but I was so busy with my etsy shop and this cute giraffe,This cute giraffe takes so long time to finish it because of her details and the pattern of her body (25 inshes tall). But when I'm done and put her on my table I kept looking at her beauty. Really when you give it all the time it needs the result will be amazing. And make you feel so proud of yourself.

here is a picture when  I finished all the details of my Giraffe's head. Isn't she so adorable? 




you can find the pattern here and I translated the pattern of her to Arabic too.


 I took her to Boulverd Mall here in Kuwait to take some pictures



My Giraffe is trying to eat lol 😊







Giraffes are one of the most loved animals on the planet.With their beautiful faces and lashes that are almost as long as their necks, it’s easy to see why they are a favorite.






So tell me in the comments below, whats is your big projects? 

and I have a free pattern coming soon, so keep your eyes at my blog, you don't know when I will release it 😃

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mickey Minnie Mouse baby romper + Giveaway

Raspberry Delight Dress + Giveaway

Crochet Sheep Baby Booties